02 March 2011

Floral love...

I am a sucker for a girly floral print.  There is just something about lace, florals, polka dots, stripes and pastels that I adore... so pretty and whimsical.

I have been thinking for a while that our kitchenwares need a bit of floral action as it currently consists of some boring white IKEA crockery.   So when the latest email from Cath Kidston popped up in my inbox, let's just say I am very tempted to stock up!

Some of the things I have my eye on:

mix and match plates, bowls and mugs
Milk jug, will be perfect to hold some fresh flowers I think!
Pretty feature dinner plates

Spotty cereal bowls (I wonder if the Mr will agree to eat his morning porridge out of one of these?)

1 comments:

am-klutz said...

Heh. I love all things whimsical, polka dotted, stripes, florals and colorful :P When I receive my whimsical teapot, I'll post it :P T doesn't always fancy my whimsical likes too :P

~Andrea

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com