- Orange Thimble: Recently opened, we went here for the first time over the weekend and will be back. Art meets coffee. Yummy coffee and sandwiches. Simple and good.
- Restore: Pretty vintage furniture (including some beautiful chairs - god I love chairs), toasted bagels with cream cheese and coffee. What more can you ask for?
- Smitten: Only serves coffee - excellent coffee.
- Loysel's Toy and Papa Palheta: Excellent coffee and a little hidden away. Two gems.
- Oriole: Yum coffee from our friend Keith. He also owns Bedrock which is one of our favourite restaurants here in Singapore.
Now if only someone would open a decent coffee place close to my office... hmm maybe I should? :)