I have previously blogged about Haji Lane - one of my fave streets in Singapore. I took Jac there on the weekend so I thought it was a good chance to tell you about some of my favourite stores if you are ever stopping by!
- Green Poppies: come here for your fill of cute stationery and on trend but affordable clothes. I was very tempted by a cream lightweight blazer but figured I didn't really need to add another jacket to my wardrobe especially when I live in a tropical climate... even though I secretly think I may go back and buy it - what can I say, the aircon is cold in my office!
- Soon Lee: lovely little emporium filled with books, accessories and clothes. They were having a book sale on the weekend so I bought a hard cover copy of Little Women (my all time favourite childhood classic) and The Beautiful and the Damned
- Threadbare and Squirrel: Cuteness. Jac bought a great pair of earrings from here.
- Salad Shop: come here for pretty homewares
- Grey Homme: clothes for the boys
- Pluck: vintage store serving yummy ice cream and apple crumble
- Dulcetfig: vintage store and they also have a cute little and friendly shop cat who always says hello
- Tangers: cheap and pretty clothes
For some respite from your shopping, check out newly opened coffee place Maison Ikkoku (which we very happily discovered on the weekend) or have some nasi padang and a milo dinosaur at Kampong Glam Cafe. yum.