14 January 2012

Kindle love...

The Mr bought me a Kindle Touch that arrived the other day.  exciting!

I was pretty averse to this notion to begin with.  I LOVE proper books - the paper, the smell, the pretty book covers - I don't think I will ever stop buying real books.  However, I do see the benefits in e-readers (especially for holidays, travel and a nice alternative to lugging heavy books in your handbag!).  Pretty amazing how lightweight these things are.

Now, importantly, I need to find a pretty cover to protect my kindle.  The ones available on Amazon are kinda ugly and B.O.R.I.N.G

I have spied a couple on Etsy that I don't mind the the look of - which do you think?




chevron - i haven't decided if the clutch style is naff or not.  I think it might be naff... 


I think the last two are my faves so far!  search continues... 

1 comments:

JCleathercraft said...

I like the last kindle case. But its not really fair for me to judge because I'm the one that made it. Good luck searching.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com