My Savoury Muffin Recipe (adapted from Taste's Savoury Picnic Muffins)
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 80g butter, melted, cooled
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- Ham/ salami / deli meat (I have no idea about measurements maybe 50 - 100g)
- Grated cheese (I have no idea as I just used our left over grated parmesan and cheddar - maybe 100g)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a 12 hole muffin tin or use patty cases
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Make a well in centre. Pour butter, egg and milk into a jug. Stir to combine. Pour into well. Stir until almost combined. Fold through cheese and deli meat.
- Spoon mixture in. Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Set aside in pan for 1 minute. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.