Some words of wisdom from The Cool Hunter c/o my sister, YT. Read her musings here:
- We say don’t worry what anyone else thinks, trust your own judgment. When others doubt, be confident in your vision. Stop waiting for the perfect time to do what you want to do. Just go for it and do it now.
- Don’t follow fashion trends. The most fashionable thing you can be is to be you.
- Travel the world, live in other cities, learn cultures. Learn because it keeps your mind young.
- What you do need is vision, tenacity and confidence in what you do. Do what you love now.
- Listen to your heart, it knows what makes you happy.
- Start doing what your mind has been ticking away for you to do for years. Take risks. Be in a relationship that flows effortlessly. Trust your gut feeling. Intuition is strong and powerful.
- Have the tenacity and focus to execute an idea no matter how daunting it may seem at first. Have the confidence in what you’re doing even when others doubt. Create opportunities for yourself. It is time for you to step up.